Have you ever wondered how certain companies can offer ridiculously high prizes such as $1,000,000 as part of their Facebook Ad campaign?
There’s a good chance they are taking advantage of “Insured Prize Money”.
What is Insured Prize Money?
Insured prize money is exactly that, so let’s say you want to run a Facebook Ad campaign where anyone that purchases your product within a certain time period goes in the draw to win $50,000.
Instead of coming up with the $50,000 yourself, you can purchase a premium to access $50,000 for just $1400!
Here’s How It Works
- You determine the length of your Insured Prize Promotion” – e.g.: 3 months
- You determine the $ amount, this can scale from $50,000 up to $1,000,0000. The premiums start at $1400 for $50,000 and are on a sliding scale up to $16,000 to insure $1,000,000 worth of prize money.
- At the end of your promotional period, you choose a “preliminary winner” (normally a random draw from all of your entries) and that person is invited to participate in the “Major Prize Spin” which is held online and involves an electronic spinning wheel with 250 numbers.
- Your “preliminary prize winner” uses a desktop or mobile device and enters a selected number between 1 and 250 – and then spins the electronic wheel.
- If his or her number becomes the winner, he/she wins the prize amount.
Who can take advantage of Insured Prize Money?
This offer is exclusive to clients of LBD Marketing that use our Facebook Advertising services. We have a partnership with the insurer directly to offer you a discounted price on your premiums.
How do I get started?
Simply schedule your FREE Facebook Ad Consultation here: https://calendly.com/mitchgibson/facebookads
or call our team on 02 8915 6229 for more information.