HOW TO PROVIDE FACEBOOK ACCESS
When creating a Facebook advertising campaign, there are 3 steps to providing the access that we require.
BELOW YOU WILL FIIND STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.
If you have any questions, please call us now on (02) 8915 6229 to discuss your project.
STEP 1: SEND OUR AGENCY ACCOUNT A FRIEND REQUEST
First you will need to add our agency account as a friend using the link below.
Please email us back as soon as you have done this, so we can accept your request.
STEP 2: PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
1. Go to your Facebook page and scroll down on the left hand menu and click “Settings”.
2. Click “Page Roles” in the left column.
3. Type the name Mitchell Bradley Gibson, select ADMIN (and Not Editor) and press “Add”. (Only do this once the friend request has been approved.)
STEP 3: PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR ADVERTISING ACCOUNT
1. Once we have accepted your friend request from the Page Access step, you will need to go to: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/account/settings/
2. Scroll down to were it says “Ad Account Roles” and click “Add People” as shown below
3. Ensure you select Ad Account Admin & NOT Ad Account Advertiser.